- Gates will open at 11am and close at 5pm
- Bairnsdale Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Bairnsdale, Victoria 3875
- You are not permitted to bring alcohol into the Festival. To comply with Victoria Liquor Licensing laws, please be aware that bags will be checked by security at the Festival entrance. Only sealed or empty plastic drink bottles can be brought into the site. The Festival has several licensed bars for your drinking pleasure.
- There is a range of delicious food choices from our Festival food stalls on site.
- In the interest of your well-being at the event, we provide free drinking water. In compliance with Victorian Liquor Licensing laws we can only allow people to bring in sealed or empty water bottles.
- There are no refunds or replacements given for lost, stolen or destroyed tickets under any circumstances.
- Purchase General Admission tickets here – https://www.trybooking.com/YUET
- Purchase VIP tickets here – https://www.trybooking.com/BALAY
- Purchase Confidential Kitchen tickets here – https://www.trybooking.com/BBJAU
- Tickets are available via this website (through our Trybooking portal) on the day (if available). Please purchase your tickets online to guarantee your entry. East Gippsland Food, Wine and Beer Festival uses the services of trybooking.com. You will be redirected to the East Gippsland Food, Wine and Beer Festival ticket pages on trybooking.com to complete your ticket transaction.
- No pets are allowed at the venue
- East Gippsland Food, Wine and Beer Festival supports the Companion Card. Where a cardholder has purchased a festival ticket and carries a valid current Companion Card, we issue a wristband to both the cardholder and the companion.
- Please try to car pool with friends as this will lower the environmental impact.
- There will be car parking onsite if you choose to drive to the festival. East Gippsland Food, Wine and Beer Festival encourages the responsible consumption of alcohol.
- Bus tickets can be purchased here – https://www.trybooking.com/YUQT
- Bus pick up locations are as follows:
LAKES ENTRANCE (10am) – opposite the post office (287 Esplanade, Lakes Entrance)
SWAN REACH (10.15am) – opposite the Post Office
NICHOLSON (10.30am) – opposite the Nicholson Pub
- We will have licenced security guards onsite for the duration of the festival.
What to Bring
Bring an umbrella for shade, table and a chair
Bring a jacket for inclement weather
Have a sun hat and sunscreen
Wear comfy shoes – may be uneven surfaces
Cash – there are no ATM’s facilities onsite
Sealed bottle water
Deck chair or picnic rug if in General Admission
What is not permitted
No BYO alcohol or non-alcoholic drinks
No video or recording equipment
No glass or metal cutlery
- First aid will be onsite for the duration of the festival.
- Visit the ticket booth at the front gate and speak to one of our friendly volunteers. The Info Desk is open during Festival hours and is designed to assist people enjoying the Festival.
- No pets are allowed at the festival
- Large programs will be dotted around the festival grounds and a digital copy will be emailed to all primary ticket holders.