Festival times: 11am – 5pm Saturday the 6th of April 2019
Festival Admission: $20 online price ($25 on the gate if available)
It includes your entry wristband and festival glass (if over 18). Allows you access to tastings and entertainment!
Pension concession (on the gate only): $20
Ticket price for kids: **Teenagers 11-17yrs $5 entry and under 11yrs free**Buy Tickets
- Express Entry into the festival
- Access to the exclusive VIP Lounge and private bar, with fully undercover and open-air sections and premium VIP toilets
- A Riedel Ouverture Magnum Set – RRP $49.95
- A selection of craft beer, cider or local wine vouchers to use within the VIP Lounge
- Expertly curated selection of food for the duration of the event
- Merchandise pack including T-shirt, Stubby Holder, and festival tasting glass
- Access to demonstrations and educational speakers (excluding the “Confidential Kitchen”)
- An intimate ‘meet and greet’ session with celebrity chef Gabriel Gaté
**Total RRP value $315**BUY TICKETS
Confidential Kitchen – $15 (early bird), $20 (on the gate if available)
A special event featuring Gabriel Gate and Mark Briggs (Sardine Eatery and Bar). Gabriel will entertain you while Mark Briggs will create a dish from local, in season, mystery produce. A session not to be missed!
Ticket includes entry into the session and a chance for a meet, greet and photo with Gabriel Gate.BUY TICKETS
Regional Bus: $15
This ticket is for a return trip from major regional towns (Lakes Entrance, Swan Reach, Nicholson).
This ticket will sell out, so get yours online early!
This ticket is valid for one day, return journey only.
Please note this ticket does not include festival entry. You still need to purchase the Festival Admission ticket.